Raspberry Pi Model RASP-PI-3 Motherboard
Raspberry Pi Model B RASP-PI-3 Motherboard compact computer board which offers endless opportunities. Simply plug in your TV, keyboard, mouse and power supply, and you are ready to go. There is a whole family of Raspberry Pi’s available to you, each providing various functionalities. There are also add-on boards available to enable other uses, such as camera and LCD display modules.
The Raspberry Pi 3 is the third-generation Raspberry Pi. It replaced the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B in February 2016.
- Quad-Core 1.2GHz Broadcom BCM2837 64bit CPU
- 1GB RAM
- BCM43438 wireless LAN and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board
- 40-pin extended GPIO
- 4 USB 2 ports
- 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
- Full-size HDMI
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Upgraded switched Micro USB power source up to 2.5A
Raspberry Pi Model B RASP-PI-3 Motherboard onboard?
Processor: Broadcom BCM2837 Processor Quad core A53 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC
Memory: 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
Bluetooth: Cypress BLE chip 2.4Ghz/5.0GHz IEEE 802.11ac
Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (300Mbps max)
USB: Four USB 2.0 ports
Connection: GPIO Header 40-pin
HDMI: 1 x full size
Video: MIPI DSI display port, MIPI CSI camera port & 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
Multimedia: H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30). H.264 encode (1080p30). OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics.
Storage: microSD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
Power: USB connector for 5.1V / 2.5A dc POE enabled
Raspberry Pi Model B RASP-PI-3 Motherboard
|Name||Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+|
|Processor Part Number||BCM2837B0|