XBee Tarang wireless module are low to medium-power devices and suitable for adding wireless capability (2.4 GHz ISM band) to any product with serial data interface. The modules require minimal power and provide reliable delivery of data between devices. The I/O interfaces provided with the Module help to directly fit into many industrial applications.
XBee Tarang Wireless module Features
- Point to point, point to multi point and Mesh and peer-to-peer topologies on proprietary stack.
- Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum technology.
- Each direct sequence channel has 64K unique network addresses.
- Transmit Power: 0 dBm.
- RF data rate: 250 kbps.
- Acknowledgement mode communication with retries.
- Power saving modes.
- Source / destination addressing.
- Unicast and broadcast communication.
- Analog to digital conversion and digital I/O line support.
- Default configuration for ready to use.
- Supply Voltage: 3.3 to 3.6V
- Transmit Current: 45mA
- Idle/Receive Current: 50mA
- Power-down Current: <10 µA
- Rating Frequency: ISM 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
- Maximu Transmit Power Output: 1mW (+0 dBm)
- RF Data Rate: 250 kbps
- Receiver Sensitivity: -92 dBm
- Serial Interface Data Rate: Upto 115200 baud
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85 °C
- Antenna Options: Chip Antenna, Wire Antenna
- Antenna Connector: MMCX