Active noise cancellation (ANC), also known as noise control or active noise reduction (ANR) is a method to reduce or completely cancel out undesirable sound, such that you can’t hear it. The major blocks in this project consisting of two fundamental building blocks. They are noise capturing part and speaker amplifier.ANR is the most effective defense against low-frequency noise like noises generated by engines, blowers, motors, fans, vacuums, pumps, generators and other similar devices are typically dominated by low frequencies —frequencies that cannot be stopped by passive earmuffs.
- -Revolutionary Active Noise Reduction (ANR) headphone system reduces annoying low frequency sound in noisy environment.
- -The chip measure external ambient noise using ANC circuitry with its built-in microphone and synthesizer with a sound in the opposite phase to reduce significant background noise
- -Typically reduces 15-20dB for a tonal noise at 200Hz frequency.
- -Ear cup pivot points that tilt for optimum comfort and efficiency.
- -Stainless steel headband distributes weight for low-pressure fit.
- -Light weight adjustable headband provides superior fit Full-size ear cups.
- -Low power consumption
|Noise Reduction Bandwidth||20Hz to 600Hz.|
|Decibel Reduction||15-20dB active noise attenuation at 100 to 400Hz (tonal noise).|
|Compatibility||300 ohm impedance audio system|
|Weight||Adds approximately 3ounces to original headset weight.|
|Power input:||9Volt DC power supply, +/- 5%|
|Power consumption||500 mA (max.)|
|-20°C to +70°C|